*

*

Friday 12 December 2014

Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

Well, do you?  If there's one thing my kids love, it's building snowmen, and getting to build one in November calls for a layout.  For this layout I thought what better products to use then Crafty Pickle flair and sequins.  I used the Winter Mix sequins as well as two flair badges from the January flair set.  The royal blues were a perfect compliment to my photos and I love the pop of pink and red.  For my layout I dug deep, and I mean DEEP into my stash, there are items on this layout that I bought back around 2009-2010 that I had all about given up on ever using!  There are quite a few items that I would have purged if I had actually ever gotten around to purging, but getting to use up very old stash items just makes me feel accomplished!






No comments:

Post a Comment