*

*

Monday 2 February 2015

Love is in the air!

It's February 3rd, which means it's only 11 days until Valentines Day.  Now I'm not a big Valentines person, but I do love doing themed layouts and taking cute pictures of my kids!  For today I made a layout featuring flair from The Crafty Pickle!  I used some flair from the Vintage Valentines set pictured below.






For my layout I went all artistic! I used mist, water colours, and chalkboard paint to add some extra touches to my background.  I had so much fun creating this layout, it was a bit different for me to just let loose and go with the flow but I liked just putting stuff down without worry about it looking perfect!  I was also amazed with how easy and quickly this layout came together.  The flair added just a little bit of a vintage touch to a more modern layout.


Make sure you check out all the wonderful Valentines collections available at The Crafty Pickle as well as some sweet sequins to go along with all your lovey dovey projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment