*

*

Monday 23 May 2016

It's more than a hobby

Hey peeps!!!  Wow, I can't believe how quickly the days are now.  I have so much I want to get done and there doesn't seem to ever be enough hours in the day, or enough energy for me to get them all done!  Ever since my 3rd was born in October I just can't seem to get enough sleep, even when I do get enough I'm still tired.  Needless to say it does not make me a very happy camper that when given the opportunity to work on something I usually end up choosing sleep!  I also seem to be busier than ever, but I will admit, I'm not going to complain.  I am loving what I'm doing.

When I started doing this I was just looking for a creative outlet, but it's become so much more than that for me, and I'm very grateful for what I get to do, and that I have so much support behind me.  I often struggle between the dynamic of loving scrapping/crafting and worrying that I'm just wasting my time and money, but I remember seeing a quote once that said "Time spent doing something you love is never wasted"  I have definitely started to look at all my hobbies in that light.  Even just hanging out with my kids has taken on a whole new perspective now too.

For me, this outlet has become a way for me to get out of my slump.  As someone that suffers from depression and anxiety even just being online talking and sharing my projects has helped me immensely, and I'm so happy for it.  Making videos has also helped me be more adventurous and I'm excited to see the path all of this leads me! Well, I had better get back to making pretty things, so I'll talk to you all soon, later days!

No comments:

Post a Comment