*

*

Tuesday 31 May 2016

My First Hip Kit Layout!

Here I am already with my first layout for Hip Kit Club!!!  When I first got the May 2016 kits I was in love with all the bright and fun colours!  The exclusive papers designed by Kim Watson blended so nicely with the papers from the JilliBean Soup collection Happy Healthy Soup, and the exclusive ephemera was to die for!  I was immediately drawn to a piece of exclusive paper that had horizontal stripes of ombre robins egg blue paper with polkadots in between the blue stripes.  I don't know why but I immediately knew I wanted to use my fringe scissors to create an ombre fringe element on my page!  I wanted my photo to be the big focus so I kept the embellishments to a minimum, which I admit was hard to do as I loved all of them! I used the May Main Kit and May Add On, and   I may have even dived into the Project Life kit just because I loved what was in it too!  I am super happy with how this layout turned out and I can't wait to dive back in and make another one!!!

Oh and p.s. don't forget to check out my process video, you can find it at the bottom of this post!


 Isn't the exclusive ephemera just super cute!  I just love the colours and those puffy stickers, swoon!




Here is my process video!!!

Oh, and don't forget to join the Hip Kit Club Facebook Page and check out the blog for even more inspiring layouts and projects!  Catch you all later!

http://www.hipkitclub.net/



No comments:

Post a Comment