*

*

Saturday 2 July 2016

Ankle Spraining and Toe Sucking

Well, it's been one crazy whirlwind of a week! My oldest son finished grade 1, and we decided to take him to Ripley's Believe It Or Not to celebrate.  I also took a major tumble down some steps and injured myself :(  Everyone celebrated Canada Day on Friday, except for me of course, since I was home with two swollen feet and a twisted ankle and major leg pains!  On top of that the JustNick Studio design team was announced, and guess who is on it?  Obviously me, cause why would I mention it otherwise! 
I did have a chance to do some scrapping though, and of course that makes me happy!  On top of my design team commitments I managed to make 2 of my own layouts, one being part of my 10 part Flashback Friday series!



And of course my layouts wouldn't be complete without the process videos to go along with them!



No comments:

Post a Comment