*

*

Thursday 14 July 2016

Live Simply - JustNick Studio

Hey!!! Wow I never thought being a social media maven would be such hard work, but I am trying to keep up as best I can!  Here I am showcasing my first ever layout on the JustNick Studio design team!  For those who don't know, the amazing Nicole Nowasad is the owner of a wonderful online shop called JustNick Studio!  There she sells digital cut files for cutting machines.  I was finally able to save my pennies shortly after Christmas and I purchased myself a Silhouette Cameo.  I never thought I would own one, and I have to admit, though they are pricey, I think it's my #1 favourite scrappy tool!  It has expanded my creativity so much and I am able to design layouts that I had only wished I could make before. 
So with that being said here I am with a layout dedicated to me, using her Live Simply cut file.  I chose this cut file because I really felt the meaning of it was perfect for what I'm feeling.  I have been trying my best to become a more positive person and to live happy and stress and worry less.  I am also trying to appreciate the things I have in live and try to let go of my jealousy of others.  On top of that I have been dealing with depression for over 10 years of my life, and sometimes I really need a motto like this to help me through!  Scrapbooking, especially in the last year or so, has become such a great therapy for me, and I'm so happy to be able to create for amazing design teams and showcase my work!



Psssst . . . don't forget to check out my process video!




No comments:

Post a Comment