*

*

Friday 19 August 2016

Our Adventure Together - Hip Kit Club

Hey hey hey! It's almost the weekend, so I'm sharing the layout that I made for Hip Kit Club at the beginning of the week.  This layout is the last one I'll be making with the July Kits because my August Kits arrived this week!  For this layout I was working with a sketch and moodboard created by Ashley Horton.  I loved both of them and used them as my jumping off point to get started!

So here is the sketch and board that I worked with this week:



And here is the layout that I created using these as inspiration!


Of course I also created a process video to go with it, so be sure to check it out and see how I made my layout!


Thanks so much for stopping by and have an awesome scrappy day!

http://www.hipkitclub.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment