*

*

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Sweet Blues - Hip Kit Club

Hey!!!  I'm ramping up for my little mini kid-free vacay but I wanted to make sure I got this blog post up before I left!  This time I'm playing with the beautiful August Hip Kits and add-ons!  Seriously guys, I didn't even know where to start when I opened them.  I just loved all the colours and embellishments that I was scared of not using one!  Well in the end I decided to create a large paper cluster with multiple papers from the Crate Paper Cute Girl collection as well as some of the papers from the Dear Lizzy Saturday collection (which is one of my favourites right now!).  I love how well the papers coordinated and the exclusive ephemera pack matched spot on!  I also dug into the adorable Cute Girl puffy stickers.  I love how even with everything going on in this layout the picture still remains the focus.  If you wanna get your hands on the kits I believe they are still available in the shop, oh and be sure to check out what's coming for September, you are gonna swoon when you see the colours!


 
Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to check out my process video!


http://www.hipkitclub.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment