*

*

Monday 16 January 2017

Lets Bust Some Stash!

Hey everyone!!! So it's round 2 of our January Stash Buster series over at Paper Issues!  This time we were challenged to dig deep into our stash and use up some of those products that maybe we had forgotten about, or had been hoarding!
So for myself, I have a tendency to buy lots of beautiful products with full intention of using them and then they just kind of sit there, mostly because something newer comes along and I always tend to gravitate towards my newer stuff.  I decided to grab lots of products from the Maggie Holmes Shine Collection, which is definitely a few collections old, but I still love the vibrant bright fun bold colours and patterns of this collection!  I even used up a little bit of the Open Book collection, which is definitely on the older side!  The glittery accents of the Shine collection fit in perfectly with a layout about my husband and I on New Years Eve 2016.  I even broke out my fringe scissors for some extra texture and visual interest!  Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look and be sure to check out the Paper Issues blog and Facebook page to see what some of the other DT members have been up to!




No comments:

Post a Comment