*

*

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Love This Baby, and This Cut File!

Hello hello hello!  So I'm back into the full swing of creating for the various teams that I'm on in 2017, and I absolutely love that I still get to work with Nicole Nowosad's amazing cut files over at the JustNick shop!  For my layout this time I grabbed her sweet hot air balloon cut file called Up In The Air.  There are six different hot air balloons all with different patterns that are great for backing with patterned paper!  I decided to choose 3 that I thought had a similar style and I resized them to 3 different sizes to create a depth of field for my layout.  I backed them all with vellum first, and then with various patterned papers from my stash.  I scrapped 2 square black and white photos of my littlest one Rhys and used quite a bit of ephemera and chipboard from the older Little You collection from Crate Paper! Thanks so much for taking a peek!






No comments:

Post a Comment